- Janus Auction is the auction house.
- Janus Auction is entitled to sell other third parties’ items via its auctions. No two bidders in any auction may place the same bid on the same item. The owner of the highest bid on a given item is entitled to buy that item. In cases, where an item receives a single bid, the bidder is entitled to buy the item at its opening price, regardless of the bid. In cases, where an item receives multiple bids, the highest bid shall be reached by outbidding the last bid with the appropriate price increment level (see Price Increment Table below), and the owner of the highest bid shall be entitled to buy that item. All prices indicated in catalogues are opening bids. No item shall be sold below its opening bid.
- Commission rates may vary for each auction.
- All items listed on www.janusauction.com may be displayed and examined at our office location. Janus Auction is not responsible for any discrepencies between an item’s listing description and its legal status. All visual aids are for guidance purposes only. The authentic features (color, tone, condition etc.) is encouraged to be examined by the bidders in person at our office location.
- All auction bids are kept under record, and all cancellation requests must be submitted to Janus Auction staff in writing.
- All first-time bidders with more than 5 items bid, or above 1.000.-$ total bids must present a reference contact. In cases, where bidder fails to present a valid reference contact, Janus Auction holds the right to cancel all bids. Janus Auction reserves the right of initiative to accept, or deny any bids.
- All bids are subject to cancellation in cases, where paymet is failed to be delivered within the next 15 days after the auction is concluded.
- The ownership of an item shall be transfered to the buyer, once the payment is made in full.
- All bidders are strongly advised to bid with the highest desired price levels. All bids may be increased until the auction is concluded. As per automated bid increase system, the current highest bid shall be increased with the appropriate increment. An automated e-mail notification is share to notify any outbid bids.
- PRICE INCREMENT TABLE
1. 1.-$ to 10.-$ Limit Price Increment – 1.-$
2. 10.-$ to 100.-$ Limit Price Increment – 5.-$
3. 100.-$ to 250.-$ Limit Price Increment – 10.-$
4. 250.-$ to 500.-$ Limit Price Increment – 25.-$
5. 500.-$ to 1.000.-$ Limit Price Increment – 50.-$
6. 1000.-$ to 5.000.-$ Limit Price Increment – 100.-$
7. 5000.-$ to 10.000.-$ Limit Price Increment – 250.-$
8. 10.000.-$ to up Limit Price Increment – 500.$
11 -) All auctions are held on-line exclusively at www.janusauction.com. Auction end dates, times, and all traditional (physical) auctions are to be announced separately by Janus Auction.
12-) Janus Auction may contact you over the contact information you have provided during registration. In cases, where you wish not to be contacted, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org by stating SMS CANCELLATION or E-MAIL CANCELLATION.
13-) All registered users accepts by default to all terms and conditions stated above.